Friday, June 17, 2011

Saya Bukan Kakak!

sometimes people always assume that i'm the older sister and my older sister is the younger one.they also said that my older older sister is the younger sister to my older sister so that's mean i am the oldest among us! argh i'm not that old la! korang paham tak ni? lantak la kalo x paham hehe


contohnya peristiwa yang berlaku tahun lepas....

random mak cik: owww besar adik dari kakaknya.....kakaknya kecik je
me: ha? saya adik la. yang besar tu kakak saya. =.=

apekah tua sangat ke muka aku ni? or my face do look mature? not like my sis who is not mature as i am lol sorry sis i'm just kidding. you are cool but i'm not.

onyonyonyo comelllllnya...

goodi goodi 

alololo kuci kuci 

gambar takde kaitan langsung dengan entry ni kah3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...